February 19, 2012

Triple Berry Crumble





One of my all time favourites when it comes to dessert is the Berry Crumble. A warm pie with my favourite berries served with cold vanilla ice cream is impossible to resist. A great deseert all year round. Why not serve it whith any of the 3 x custards I posted yesterday:-). For this berry crumble is used blueberries, raspberries and cloudberries.




Triple Berry Crumble, serves 6
150 g butter
2 1/2 dl flour
1 1/2 dl rolled oats
1/2 dl sugar
400 g mixed berries ( I used blueberries, raspberries and cloudberries)

Prehet the oven to 225 degrees C.

Spread your berries in a baking dish.

Combine sugar, flour and oats in a bowl. Cut in butter until and mix with fingers until crumbly. Sprinkle on top of your berries.

Bake for about 20 minutes until golden.

Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or custard.





Enjoy!



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Looks so tasty! I love this color and these pics make it irresistable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so delicious! And with vanilla ice cream, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this takes me back to summertime,so good and lovly pictures

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments and I read them all, but may not respond to all:-)

XOXO Johanna