December 1, 2012

Cinnamon Inspirations

I love everything flavoured with cinnamon, especially during fall and winter. And since Christmas is approaching, and this spice is THE number one Christmas spice, I thought I'd give you some Cinnamon Inspiration from the blog world.


If you love Cinnamion Rolls but doesn't have the time or want to put in the effort of making a yeast based dough, this is a great option Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze from Averie Cooks.






This Hungarian Cherry & Cinnamon Cake sounds amazing. From blogger Italy on My Mind






Or if you're a biscotti lover, why not pop over to blogger Cookie Crumble who has the recipe for these fab Cinnamon Biscotti's.






Mmm these Apple Cider Doughnuts looks absolutely super yummie! Blogger Carpé Season sure knows how to tease my tastebuds...


Apple Cider Doughnuts



ENJOY!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments and I read them all, but may not respond to all:-)

XOXO Johanna