April 5, 2012

Easter Inspiration; Chocolate, Cupcakes, Cakes, Brioche and Macaroons

Easter is just around the corner and it's time to prepare some delicious food and sweets for the holiday. I've found some really cute Easter inspiration for you guys!! And when I say cute, I mean super duper, irresistible cuties. I've got a hard time deciding myself what to make, there's just so much to choose from....!

How about these super cute Cheesecake Filled Chocolate Easter Eggs from Sydney blog "Raspberri Cupcakes"? They are easy to pull together at last minute and looks more advanced than it is. No baking required:-) The yolk is a passion fruit sauce...yum yum. Aren't they irresistible?!




She also made these Easter Bunny Macaroons and I'm almost melting looking at them. How's it even possible to make macaroons this adorable?! I'm literally blown away:-)




Cupcakes is a must for Easter Holiday inspiration and these Bird's Nest Cupcakes from blog "Cooking Classy" doesn't only look amazing, I bet they taste equally amazing too:-). The combination of a moist vanilla cupcake, a light chocolate frosting, toasted coconut flakes and on top of that, mini Cadbury eggs decorated as tiny little baby blue birds. What's not to like!?




Or how about baking a Brioche Easter Bunnies? Blogger Sweet Sensation made these adorable Easter Bunnies and what a great start of the day having these cuties for breakfast:-). It's almost a shame to eat them.....



If you are more into cakes for Easter why not try to pull off something like this, from blogger "Thyme" who inspires with a Whimsical Chocolate Easter Cake? It must be one of the most beautiful cakes I've ever seen and totally chocolaty:-) 




HAPPY EASTER!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments and I read them all, but may not respond to all:-)

XOXO Johanna