February 10, 2012

Heart Shaped Valentine's Day Inspiration

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and for that occasion I've gathered some heart shaped sweeties for you. I must admit though, I have mixed emotions when it comes to Valentine's Day. At one point I want to do something special and romantic with my loved one, on this particular day, and we often go out for dinner or have a nice evening in, but at the same time, it can sometimes feel a bit forced and like a "must". I definitely prefer small thoughtful gestures in our everyday life together:-). Or, to be absolutely honest, I prefer thoughtful gestures everyday PLUS on Valentine's Day;-)


Eat Little Bird has made these cute looking Cheesy Hearts.




Authentic Suburban Gourmet made these Raspberry Jam Filled Heart Cookies. I love jam cookies and these looks stunning.




Sucree Athens made heart shaped Forever Brownies, and who doesn't love chocolate for Valentine's Day?!




Last but not least, a Passionate About Baking made this beautiful and yummy looking Strawberry Meringue Layer Cake.




Happy Baking!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks so beautiful! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm those heart biscuits look yummy and so sweet to give as a cake..so does the cake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments and I read them all, but may not respond to all:-)

XOXO Johanna