December 29, 2011

Champagne and Sweets for New Years Eve

It's time to start preparing the New Years menu...and there is so much to choose from!! Since this blog is all about sweet stuff I thought you could use some inspiration on what to make for dessert.

Why not try this amazing Ferrero Rocher for New Years Milk Chocolate Cake with Hazelnuts from the blog Creative Culinary. Who doesn't love Ferrero Rocher?!




Or this amazing Raw Vegan Chocolate Cake and Berries from I Heart Baking. It sounds delicious and different!




Champagne time!! New Years is all about Champagne! And this Pomegranate Champagne Punch from 20 Something Cupcakes sounds like the perfect sparkling pre-dinner drink.





Mmmmm I love baked brie! Ok, I know this is not really a sweets dessert but it's equally delicious anyway and I just can't resist the combo of salty cheese with and a sweets chutney and a glass of fine wine.... Check out the recipe for this Baked Brie with Mulled Wine Cranberry Sauce and Glazed Pecans from Life Tastes Like Food.




Ice Cream or Sorbet works all the time and all year round. And Zested has made these super cute Sugarplum Champagne Sorbet that's hard to resist!!! But it's almost a shame to eat them.



New Years calls for lots and lots of bubbly Champagne and A Splash of Vanilla has the perfect Pink Champagne Cocktails. I couldn't agree with her more; it's glamorous but oh so intoxicating if you have one too many...so you've been warned:-)



HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!


Johanna 



1 comment:

  1. I love all the food that you made!!! :) Happy New Years hope you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments and I read them all, but may not respond to all:-)

XOXO Johanna