October 27, 2011

Hellooooo, is there anybody out there...?!



So you've found my blog!

I'm just getting started, but I hope you'll find what I have on my site so far, interesting and that you'll continue to follow my blog and my adventures in the kitchen and in life.  

My great passion in life is everything involving sweets and food. I like to read about tasty recipes in magazines and blogs, I like to watch food and dessert shows on TV, but most of all, I love to eat the tasty sweets I bake myself. When I've baked something truly delicious, and I've had my very first bite of my creation, I have this stupid but yet very, very satisfied smile on my face!

My boyfriend loves my cooking and baking, but honestly gets a bit bored, when I yet again am overly excited of some new recipe I found and want to discuss the delicious little treat in detail...and that's why I thought I'd start this blog. It's better and more rewarding for me to share my interest with others, who have the same passion for delicious desserts as me. I will also write about other things I find interesting, such as travelling, healthy lifestyle and whatever that crosses my mind.

I will make my next update as soon as I find the perfect recipe to share with you. I want it to be something special and it will probably include blueberries as it is a favourite berry of mine. It's delicious in its taste, it's perfect for baking with its heavenly blue colours and it's considered to be a super berry with great nutritional benefits. Ok...I used the word "nutritional" ingredient in the same sentence as baking, but don't worry, my recipes will not include any skinny muffin, low fat, no sugar desserts. If I eat desserts, it needs to be the real, fully flavoured, sweet and buttery thing, without artificial and strange substances. I rather eat a real choklate cake with lots of calories that tastes amazing instead of a sugare and fat free muffin that tastes of nothing. The latter is not worth the calories in my opinion...

Thanks for popping by and I hope you'll continue to follow my blog!



   Johanna







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments and I read them all, but may not respond to all:-)

XOXO Johanna